AluSplash continuously strives towards sustainability by improving its operations and production process to reduce its carbon footprint.
We do this by:
- Choosing to work with raw material suppliers who are certified and accredited with environmentally friendly practices.
- We prefer to work with raw material suppliers who are located within a 500 miles radius of our factory so that we can reduce the emissions of CO2 from the transportation vehicles which deliver the raw materials to us.
- Embracing sustainable manufacturing processes that do not emit any greenhouse gases.
- Recycling all our waste production by selling our aluminium waste to special smelter plants that recycle the aluminium using environmentally friendly procedures.
- Recycling of waste water.
- Installing a regenerative catalytic thermal oxidizer on our paint coating lines to reduce the release of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) during the paint coating process.
- Using energy saver bulbs to light all areas of our manufacturing facility and administrative buildings.
- Using sustainable raw materials which are bio-degradable and non-toxic.
These may be just some small steps which we have consciously decided to embrace and we will always strive to implement more ways to reduce our impact on the world’s fragile environment.
AluSplash panels are certified as Green Labels, meeting their criteria so as to be classified as a “Green Building Material”. Our products proudly contribute to LEED points for buildings to be sustainable and environmentally friendly.
WHERE TO BUY
Find your nearest store
Order up to four samples
To the AluSplash Newsletter